Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mutants......Abstract.......My camp: Déjà View






Cloud City mutant








Kitty Cat car by late Tom Kennedy








Kitty Cat car by late Tom Kennedy got company








The Rhino Redemption by Kevin Clarck








The Bioluminescent Slug in the afternoon








The Bouncing Castle mutant vehicle








The Cyclop mutant







? with the Dragon Smelter by Daniel Macchiarini








"Sonny" by Nabiel







Red Lightning camp Metatron







Lattice shadow for a yurt

















Bonga bonga








"The Zendo" before roof collapsed under the rain








Ephemeral ART








Behind this door, the best address in the city







Combusting ART installation








Bottom Line








Pattern








Pattern bis








Gregg's node








LumenEssence (detail) by Mauricio Bustos








Quonset hut + bay PVC pipe structure







ShadowPlay








Are you OSHA? was the question asked when I came to take this image








Camp Déjà View at the beginning









Camp Déjà View after several hours of solo work








Camp Déjà View during the rain storm, my bed is wet







Zen attitude, counting the puddles








Mid-week I decided to have a bit of privacy, having "walls" changed my mood.









Don't shoot, me I am a local !









After 15 days Solo at Black Rock I came back in one piece.
At 53, I realized that I was older than my father, I dedicate this blog to him.











No comments: